Issue for "Send Custom Email"

Salim Hammar December 15, 2022

Hi there

I post my problem concerning the "Send Custom Mail" option, I would like when we create a Task type ticket for example, I receive an email when this ticket is created.

I went to the "Workflow" of the project in the "create" transition

create_transition.png

Then in the "post functions" part I added this: 

send_mail_post_function.png

in the config of this "post function"

I configured this :

config_send_email.png

in the "issue filed" part I add the group it is test-administrators but when creating the ticket concerned the email is not sent. I see in the logs that it was sent and there was no error but the email was not sent, do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance

2 answers

0 votes
Vamsi Kandala
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2022

Hi @Salim Hammar

Have you tried using the automation rule instead of the post function in the workflow?

Thanks,
Vamsi

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2022

Hi @Salim Hammar 

• Are you a part of the test-administrator group?
  • Do you have any security scheme activated and is this group part of the security level?
  • Did you check your spam folder?

Kindly see these instructions https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4js/latest/features/workflows/post-functions/built-in-post-functions/send-a-custom-email

Salim Hammar December 15, 2022

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

Yes i'm in the groupe "test-administrators" , and i have the full access in the project.

And i don't receive any mail in the folder "spam".

Salim Hammar January 18, 2023

You have idea ? @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

Suggest an answer