Issue does not exist or you do not have permission to see it.

Dominik Žarković December 3, 2019

I use Scriptrunner for Jira Cloud and when I execute post function as Scriptrunner addon user i get this message. Script executes as expected (set security level based on creators organization ) but in post function logs there is error message. 

Set security level permission have Single user: ScriptRunner for Jira and Project role: atlassian-addons-project-access

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2019

Hi @Dominik Žarković ,

It sounds like what is happening, especially with security levels involved, that the acting user executing the script either hasn't the permissions to change security level OR after the script manages to change security level, the acting user can no longer view it so the current issue in process can't finish the script.

Dominik Žarković December 3, 2019

Thank you Mike, 

It was the second thing. When the security level was set, acting user no longer had rights to view issue and error occurred. 

Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

Yup, and the reason I suggested that is... I've been bitten by exactly that :)

Suggest an answer