Issue create throws exception from Agile board

Arijit Banerjee February 3, 2016

When my screen is at Agile board and I click on Create(issue) it throws the following exception:

JIRA Version: 6.4

Agile Version:6.7.12

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2016

That suggests a broken field - have you any scripted fields or add-ons providing non-standard fields?

We have a plugin:

JIRA Misc Custom Fields.

I disabled the plugin and checked it still throws the exception

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2016

Ok, any other fields or addons?

It seems to fail for field of type check box.I do not get the error when i remove the check box field from the screen.

What can be done?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 4, 2016

Hmm.  Could you show us the field definition?  Just the text from Admin -> Issues -> Custom fields and the bit for that one field?

Arijit Banerjee February 4, 2016

My mistake.The field definition was populated under Field Scheme with some java script which was causing the issue.Its resolved after Removing it.

Thanks Nic for pointing it out.

Suggest an answer