Issue Type Not Sticking when Selected

Tracy Ong June 30, 2014

Two of our users are experiencing a problem when create JIRA issues. When they change the issue type, it doesn't stick and defaults back to the previous issue type. They have the same permission as every other user and other users don't have any problems. I have also logged in as one of the users on my computer and have not been able to replicate the problem. Has anyone come across anything like this before? Any suggestions?

3 answers

0 votes
Tracy Ong July 14, 2014

The issue has been resolved by resetting the internet explorer settings.

0 votes
Tracy Ong July 2, 2014

Hi Matheus, we've managed to find a work around by creating an issue from the shortcut in the quick links gadget. We are only able to use IE so unable to test in different browsers.

0 votes
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2014

Hi Tracy,

Ask them to test this in different browsers, or using their browser's private/incognito/inPrivate functionality. It's possible this is happening due to cached data or cookies in the browser.

As you weren't able to replicate the problem when logged in as the user, it's likely it's something related to the environment that the user is using, and not the application itself. :)

Let me know how it goes!

Suggest an answer