Issue Type Hierarchy issues

Misqah Gool
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 25, 2024

Hi there All

I am having trouble making my initiative the highest issue type hierarchy I have tried everything, and My initiative still cannot link my epic as a child of my initiative. nothing is populating in my parent link field in my epic to select an Initiative from

Kind regards

M

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2024

Hi Misqah - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Did you get this figured out? 

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2024

Hi @Misqah Gool welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Have you followed this procedure? Configure the issue type hierarchy

The Initiative issue type must have been created before adding it as a level above the Epic level.

Misqah Gool
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 26, 2024

Hi there Yes I have done all of the above and also ensured my initiative is added to the scheme but no luck. when trying to associate the issues it does not display under the projects field under "associate issue Type schema"

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2024

Is it possible to share a video of the steps you are performing?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events