Issue Statistics -- not showing by Epics

julie_nespoulous September 8, 2022

Hi, 

The issue statistics board is not showing my Epics when I select the Epic statistic type. I tried the Epic Link and Epic Status, but none of them work. 

The board shows "None" and "Irrelevant" status. 

Thank you in advance for your help ! 

Julie

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2022

Hello @julie_nespoulous 

Welcome to the community.

Can you tell us more about how you navigated to your "issue statistics board", and perhaps provide a screen image of what you see?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2022

Hi @julie_nespoulous 

Is your filter pulling data from a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project?

Can you share with use the criteria of the Total Vesta Project Filter?

Hi, I'm pulling data from a team managed project. 

Please see a screenshot of the criteria of the total Vesta Project. Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 5.43.36 PM.png

Thank you for your help!

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2022

Team Managed projects do not use the Epic Link field to record the link between a child issue and its parent Epic. Instead they use the Parent field. This gadget won't work for Epic statistics for Team Managed projects.

I have not found an issue in Atlassian's backlog about this so far. I recommend that you contact Atlassian Support directly about this and post back here if they provide you with an ID for an issue in their backlog.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

0 votes

Hi @Trudy Claspill , 

Thank you for your help ! Here's a screenshot !Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 5.24.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-08 at 5.25.05 PM.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events