Issue Statistics - Only show labels that are in my query

Chris Kast June 27, 2017

I'm trying to create a gadget that shows the number of issues for a set of labels. I created a filter with:

labels in("label A", "label B")

and then created an Issue Statistics gadets with "Label" as the statistic type. The problem is we have over 500 labels and it's showing every label. Is there any way to only show the labels that are specified in my filter?

2 answers

0 votes
Michael White September 14, 2017

I would love to hear an answer for this too.

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2017

Hi Chris,

I just tested this and I have three issues, two with a label that say bluel and one that says red. 

I created a saved filter with a search for

labels in red

I created an issue filter gadget and in the first box that says project/issue filter I searched for the saved filter I created and it only showed the issues that have the label for red.

I did not try creating the gadget without a filter but you may want to try editing the gadget to see if you can add a filter if you did not previously.

Cheers,

Branden

Chris Kast July 12, 2017

HI Branden. Thanks for the response...sorry for the delay in responding. I think the difference between what you're doing and what I'm doing is I'm using the "Issue Statistics" gadget...not the "Issue Filter" gadget.

Suggest an answer