• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Issue Statistics Gadget error

On the issue statistics gadget it is not reflecting the assignee. It is showing that there are multiple tasks not assigned, all tasks are assigned in the project. The other gadgets are reporting correctly with that same filter. 

Is there another gadget that defines workload assigned to specific users?

2 answers

0 votes

We'll need to do a bit more digging - start with two gadgets, the broken one and any of the ones that work.

What's the configuration for the broken gadget, and what JQL is behind it?   Can you descend into the issue statistics gadget and look at one of the issues that is not showing an assignee?  Does that correctly show the assignee?  And is it the right assignee field?  (I'm guessing you are using the system assignee, could you be looking at a custom field with a similar name here or in other gadgets?)

Thank you for taking time to answer,  I actually noticed that there was an error with the filter settings. I updated it, and the gadget is working as I was hoping. 

Like Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ likes this

Thank you for letting us know you found it!

When using a Cascade field for the "Issue Statistics" gadget, if we click on any of the Cascade fields results at the gadget to open the list of issues, the JQL search fails with the error message "an option provided by the function cascade Option for the field xxx does not exist" if there is a Configuration Context created without any project selected.

download nox

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you