Issue Navigator -- switch to "simple" search mode is not working (Firefox)

Rumceisz August 6, 2012

hi All,

In the issue navigator I cannot switch to the "simple mode" by clicking on the corresponding hyperlink.

the details:

I click on "Switch to simple searching " and nothing happens. It doesn't switch.

The URL shows at the bottom (says transferring data) and then disappears and the same original screen is still showing.

I tried a new tab and a new window and copying the link and the same original screen shows, meaning nothing new happens-and nothing happens from clicking on Simple in the new tab/window either.

Firefox version: 13.0.1.

Can you please help?

thanks in advance!

Rumi

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2012

Mmm, I can swap, no problem.

Any popup blockers or script plugins that might be blocking it? What version of Jira are you on? Is there a warning message about the query being too complex and can't be done in simple mode? What doe the log files say?

Rumceisz August 6, 2012

I check, thanks for the suggests

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2012

What happens when you click? Did you try opening it in a new tab? Any error in logs?

Suggest an answer