we experienced a problem that when we search for a project's issue (project=x) the latest (newest) issue of the project doesn't show up in the searchresults of the Issue Navigator.
The issue was created 2 hours before the search was taken.
We experienced this both for simple and advance search.
Anticipating your first questions: we checked all the permissions: everyíthing is OK with that.
What can be wrong?
Thanks in advance,
additional info for the bug: if we made any update on the issue, it will show up in the search results. So summarising: the newly created issues don't show up in the search results. After any update (e.g. commenting, status transition, etc.) has taken, the issue shows up in the results.
+1 weird thing: this in particular projects: I just tested in a different project that I created a few issues and these immediately shoved up in the search results.
We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG