Issue History Collector - How to configure Assignee history and Issue History statistics

Hi,

We installed History Collector plugin on JIRA Server - 7.1.1. After successful installation of plugin i can see 2 tabs in activity section of the ticket -  /user/Status statistics and Status/user statistics.

The documentation of this plugin redirecting to 404 and I'm not able to find configuration sections of Assignee history and Issue History statistics as provided in screen shots in your plugin(In marketplace).

Can you please help me to configure above two configurations.

Regards,

Swetha

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for the fast reply, and now i was trying to configure custom filed but i didn't find "Configure Datacollector Plug-In" in System section(for JIRA server - 7.1.1).

Configure Datacollector Plug-In.png

can you please help me where to find this configuration section.

Regards,

Swetha

I believe you need to check Add-Ons tab.

Hi, didn't find "Configure Datacollector Plug-In" in Plugin section also

Fixed documentation

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

229 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you