Issue History Collector - How to configure Assignee history and Issue History statistics

Swetha Bammidi April 10, 2016

Hi,

We installed History Collector plugin on JIRA Server - 7.1.1. After successful installation of plugin i can see 2 tabs in activity section of the ticket -  /user/Status statistics and Status/user statistics.

The documentation of this plugin redirecting to 404 and I'm not able to find configuration sections of Assignee history and Issue History statistics as provided in screen shots in your plugin(In marketplace).

Can you please help me to configure above two configurations.

Regards,

Swetha

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2016
0 votes
Swetha Bammidi April 11, 2016

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for the fast reply, and now i was trying to configure custom filed but i didn't find "Configure Datacollector Plug-In" in System section(for JIRA server - 7.1.1).

Configure Datacollector Plug-In.png

can you please help me where to find this configuration section.

Regards,

Swetha

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2016

I believe you need to check Add-Ons tab.

Swetha Bammidi April 12, 2016

Hi, didn't find "Configure Datacollector Plug-In" in Plugin section also

seniorandreymarkelov November 28, 2017

Fixed documentation

ChristianWaidner May 15, 2019

Maybe the documentation is outdated again. I installed the plugin and have no configuration options available in "System".

In the specific project there are options available, but I get the error: "Found no available report with key 'com.cprime.jira.plugins.issue-history-collector:datacollector-am-assignee-report'."

Suggest an answer