I have put up a barebones test page up at:
As you can see it's just the embedded JS copied and pasted from the JIRA control panel. I've tried even making new issue collectors in the same project, however I get the same thing. The JS is included, however, there is no issue tab visible or added to the page.
After a little back and forth with Atlassian support. There seems to be a bug (at least with my control panel, not sure about other users) that after I go back in to edit an issue collector, it adds a locale parameter to the query string of the script but incorrectly formats the query string with a second question mark instead of having the second parameter (the collectorId) appended with an & it adds another question mark making the query string incorrect.
Also, please note that Atlassian is aware of the issue as I reported this and there is a ticket in their system to fix this: https://id.atlassian.com/profile/linkAccount.action?application=jac&continue=https%3a%2f%2fjira%2eatlassian%2ecom%2fbrowse%2fJRA-38562
I would check the field configuration scheme and make sure all is OK there with hidden/not hidden and required/not-required fields. Also, one other thing is the permission scheme that you should check. Issue collector initializes the page first checking those schemes I think.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
@Rachel Wright (Jira Genie), @Billy Poggi (AUG NOVA, DC), and @Dana Jansen (Confluence Queen) are just some of the folks that lead one of the world's most active Atlassian User Group (AUG)....
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs