Issue Collector Not Showing Components in Drop Down List

Issue Collector Not Showing Components in Drop Down List. Configured issue collector and all fields work except for Components Field.

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Craig,

In this case, can you check the following information?

1. May I know which browser that use currently? Can you try other browser?
  2. Did you used any proxy connection? Please verify this with your network admin.
  3. If you using other base url, can you try to use local ip address and test in staging environment?
  4. Please use firebug (Mozilla) or Inspect Element (Chrome) to check any error happen after click on the component list?

Regards,

John Chin

Same problem here:

When clicking Component Drowp Down Chrome Console says:  "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'left' of null"

Jira Version 7.5.0, Confluence 6.2.3

(issue Collector is embedded on Confluence)

No proxy. IE 11 does not show Issue Collector at all. 

:(

Does the JIRA logs say anything while the issue collector form is loading? And is the project having components?

Hi Craig,

Did you happen to solve that problem? I'm having the same issue :(

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

144 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you