It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Issue Collector Form without Embedding it in a Page doesn't work for custom template

We've started using issue collector without embedding it in a page using following guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-access-issue-collector-form-without-embedding-it-in-a-page-826872619.html . What we've noticed is that when Issue Collector gives blank page if configured to use custom template instead of defaults templates "Raise a bug" and  "Got feedback?". Is there anything extra that needs to be done when using Issue Collector with custom template?

1 answer

0 votes

Same isssue here "Raise a bug" and  "Got feedback?" looks ok but custom form displays a blank page with no js errors. Is this a bug?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Calling all Jira Cloud users! Give us feedback on our exploration of a new navigation.

Hi everyone! My name’s Matt and I’m a product manager at Atlassian. I work in the navigation & findability space for all our Jira Cloud products. We’ve been working on trying to improve the exp...

1,246 views 20 13
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you