Issue Collector: Error to upload image (IE)

Irineu Filho September 22, 2013

I'm using Issue Collector on my product. When we try to create an issue and upload an image, using Internet Explorer, the plugin disable the Submit button and we get a Javascript error: batch.js Access denied.

When we use Google Chrome, the plugin works perfectly.

This is a big problem for us, because we need to allow users to upload images when they find an error.

3 answers

0 votes
Irineu Filho October 8, 2013

I tryed to do everything that I could (seeing others bugs similars), but still getting error. I opeend a Issue for Support Atlassian and like others users, still waiting for a answer.

0 votes
Irineu Filho September 23, 2013

Rambanam, I did all item 1 and still getting error. I didn't understand the item 2.

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2013
Irineu Filho September 22, 2013

Yes, I already tryed to do everything it says on this issue, but still getting error.

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2013

try this

1. Internet Explorer settings:
    • You can reset the Internet Explorer settings, but when it is not possible, alternatively, you can run this command line argument to execute IE without extentions iexplore.exe -extoff
    • Internet Explorer has a known issue while evaluating Internet security zones when there is a proxy involved.
    • Compatibility View is not supported, ensure that this setting is unchecked.
      (info) Note: Some IE settings can be associated to Group Policies (GPO) and may be forced in the network domain.
  2. Proxy settings:
    • The proxy may be configured to block JavaScripts. You can confirm that it is the problem bypassing the proxy, using http://<JConfluence_server_ip_address>:<port> instead of the proxied address.

Suggest an answer