Issue Atlassian Jira blocked

Jean-Baptiste Gomond May 3, 2016

Hello,

Sorry if this is not the right section, but I don't really know where to put my question ...

I tried to add some screenshots to my comment on the ticket SRCTREEWIN-4150 (link), to explain in detail the problem. But when I added the first one, the ticket got locked, I cannot see the ticket anymore …

Do you know why and how I could see the ticket again ?

Thanks

jira_images.png

4 answers

0 votes
Jean-Baptiste Gomond May 6, 2016

Hi @Warren Thompson and @Oswaldo Hernandez,

Thank you for your quick reply. I just added a comment without any problem but when I added another attachement, it got locked again ...

Thanks

0 votes
ohernandez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2016

Hi @Jean-Baptiste Gomond,

We have fixed this anomaly, the issue should be open again.

Regards,

Oswaldo Hernández.

JIRA Bugmaster.

[Atlassian].

0 votes
Wazza
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2016

Hi @Jean-Baptiste Gomond,

We've unlocked that issue now so you should be able to go ahead and add any additional comments. Apologies for the delay!

Thanks,

Warren

0 votes
Wazza
Atlassian Team
May 3, 2016

Hi @Jean-Baptiste Gomond,

I've unlocked the issue now, it looks like it had a security setting placed on it by our spam bot. Apologies for that, I'll monitor the issue so that if it happens again, I can fix it, and I've informed the team responsible for administrating the system so that they can have a look too.

Update: The spam bot keeps locking the issue, I've raised it with our admin team to fix ASAP.

Thanks,

Warren

Suggest an answer