Issue Atlassian Jira blocked

Hello,

Sorry if this is not the right section, but I don't really know where to put my question ...

I tried to add some screenshots to my comment on the ticket SRCTREEWIN-4150 (link), to explain in detail the problem. But when I added the first one, the ticket got locked, I cannot see the ticket anymore …

Do you know why and how I could see the ticket again ?

Thanks

jira_images.png

4 answers

0 votes

Hi @Jean-Baptiste Gomond,

I've unlocked the issue now, it looks like it had a security setting placed on it by our spam bot. Apologies for that, I'll monitor the issue so that if it happens again, I can fix it, and I've informed the team responsible for administrating the system so that they can have a look too.

Update: The spam bot keeps locking the issue, I've raised it with our admin team to fix ASAP.

Thanks,

Warren

0 votes

Hi @Jean-Baptiste Gomond,

We've unlocked that issue now so you should be able to go ahead and add any additional comments. Apologies for the delay!

Thanks,

Warren

0 votes

Hi @Jean-Baptiste Gomond,

We have fixed this anomaly, the issue should be open again.

Regards,

Oswaldo Hernández.

JIRA Bugmaster.

[Atlassian].

Hi @Warren Thompson and @Oswaldo Hernandez,

Thank you for your quick reply. I just added a comment without any problem but when I added another attachement, it got locked again ...

Thanks

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,667 views 18 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you