Is there possibility to link Projects from cloud instance to another cloud instance

Radouane El Marjani May 27, 2015

Hi,

We use one JIRA instance in cloud, our partner also have another JIRA-Instance in cloud. We don't want to move to one JIRA-Instance. Is there a possibility to get Projects from our JIRA partner instance linked in our JIRA instance? Really Projects and not Issues?

Is there some suggestions how to treat this?

Thank you and best regards,

Radouane 

4 answers

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2015

Looks like you need a solution like ConnectAll to keep the projects in sync. You can then see the all the issues in created in Cloud instance A in instance B and updates done on B will be sent back to A.

Ho Jobin, That means depending on configuration, if a user create a bug in Cloud instance A, this bug has to be automatically created in instance B. Every Change is done in this bug in Cloud instance A, adding new comment for example, has to be directly synchronized in instance B. Is that what connectAll does? Thanks for replying. Best Regards

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2015

Yes, that is right. You can reach out to sales at go2group dot com for more details.

0 votes
Paulo Junior
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2015

Hi Radouane,

Unfortunately this is not possible. The only connection that you can create between them is pointing each other through the application navigator.

Cheers,

Paulo

Atlassian Support | Cloud

0 votes

I can see the project that belongs to partner JIRA instance in our instance of JIRA like I see my projects in my JIRA instance so that I can add comments there and perhaps more to that: the possibility to move issue from partner project in my project, even if both projects belongs to different jira cloud instance. Is all that possible?

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2015

Can you explain a bit more? What do you mean by link projects?

Suggest an answer