Is there any way to save a Single Level Group By Report?

Jessie November 8, 2017

I finally created a report that displays exactly the sort of insight my team needs using the Single Level Group By Report, in which it shows the status of all issues in a board are sorted by a custom label field I created called Team(s) Involved. This is for a product management board so we need all teams to be in the project but want to show the breakdown of issues assigned by status.  However, I am not seeing a way to save this report or be able to use it in a dashboard. Is there any way around going to reports and filling out the field and filter I need displayed on the report every single time? I would like to make it really easy to be able to see this report for everyone on the team. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2017

Hi @Jessie,

As far as I know, you cannot save this report.

However, if you are open to other solutions to achieve a similar result, you could use the Two Dimensional Issue Statistics gadget on a dashboard.

It is also based on a JQL filter and allows you to show the count of issues in 2 dimensions, in your case: team and status.

Jessie November 8, 2017

Do you know a solution to show an actual list of the issues rather than a count? I have a count already but if possible, I would like a list. 

Like Eduardo Gonzalez likes this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2017

Clicking through on the issue count will show you the list.

Suggest an answer