It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there any way to save a Single Level Group By Report?

Jessie Ettinger Nov 08, 2017

I finally created a report that displays exactly the sort of insight my team needs using the Single Level Group By Report, in which it shows the status of all issues in a board are sorted by a custom label field I created called Team(s) Involved. This is for a product management board so we need all teams to be in the project but want to show the breakdown of issues assigned by status.  However, I am not seeing a way to save this report or be able to use it in a dashboard. Is there any way around going to reports and filling out the field and filter I need displayed on the report every single time? I would like to make it really easy to be able to see this report for everyone on the team. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout [ACA IT] Community Leader Nov 08, 2017

Hi @Jessie Ettinger,

As far as I know, you cannot save this report.

However, if you are open to other solutions to achieve a similar result, you could use the Two Dimensional Issue Statistics gadget on a dashboard.

It is also based on a JQL filter and allows you to show the count of issues in 2 dimensions, in your case: team and status.

Jessie Ettinger Nov 08, 2017

Do you know a solution to show an actual list of the issues rather than a count? I have a count already but if possible, I would like a list. 

Walter Buggenhout [ACA IT] Community Leader Nov 08, 2017

Clicking through on the issue count will show you the list.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Here’s what we’re doing to make Jira Cloud faster

Hello Community 🤗 I’m Nikhil, a Product Manager on the Jira Cloud team working on performance improvements. Performance is an ongoing journey and we continue to invest heavily in it. We under...

106 views 0 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you