Is there any plugin to show contract estimates VS time spent based on epics?

Ronja Bjørnvold Bråthen January 10, 2020

We have an issue which we currently have solved manually in Excel. It takes a lot of time and i am thinking that it probably is a plugin out there that can save us this time. Here is the problem: 

We have contracts signed with our clients which is based on bulk estimates. So it can for example say Function X = 200 hours, Function Y = 100 hours. 

Today it is only possible to see tasks and their estimates, so if i create epic called Function X with estimate on 200 hours - the estimate of all the tasks within this epic adds on to this estimate and i am losing control. I need a board where i can see how many hours is left of the estimate, how many hours we have used the last 14 days and there is X% left of the estimate. I need this so that i can flag if it is a chance we are going over this estimate. 

Have tried BigPicture app now for a while, but it seems I cannot get what we need out of it, so I am back on Excel :) Any ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2020

Suggest an answer