Is there any nice way to visualise a workflow and it's post-functions?

Scott Harman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2013

Hi all

I've got a couple of workflows to compare, and I really wanted to print out our current workflows on a big A3 sheet so I can take a proper look and see what's doing what and where - but I can't see any way to see the conditions, post-functions and validation rules of the workflow in one page but slightly more tarted up than just an XML

Has anyone done this before or are there any plugins where I can generate an at-a-glance workflow overview with this information in it?

Cheers

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2013

Hey Scott,

I had raised an improvement request for something similar to what you are looking for. You can vote for the issue.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-31196

Cheers

Bhushan

Scott Harman
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 13, 2013

Hi Bhushan

Yeah - so I'm not the only one then ;)

Cheers

0 votes
pAKoSTevE December 6, 2019

Hi @Scott Harman ,

You only had to wait 6 years, and we have an App that helps you with this! :)

Try Glass Project Documentation and overview your workflows without admin rights, or even export them for audit purposes!

Suggest an answer