Is there an add on available for jira on-demand which can export attachments?

Karen Serjeantson April 7, 2014

Is there an add on available for jira on-demand which can export attachments? Neither "xporter" or "jira pdf view" seem available for on-demand as add ons. many thanks in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2014

Hi Karen,

You can use OnDemand Backup Manager, but all the attachments will be exported into a single ZIP file.

Cheers,

Lucas

Karen Serjeantson April 7, 2014

Thanks Lucas - as you indicate it will export all attachments to one zip file...and is better than nothing.

Sorry, I should have provided some context. What I'm trying to do is 'archive' projects which are for different clients, so I want to be able to export all issues and their attachments and store that in a readable format on a per project basis (either Word or pdf, so I can get all the comments too).

Both plug-ins mentioned appear to do that but don't seem available for on-demand...or at least do not appear in the list of available plug-ins when I search.

Karen Serjeantson April 11, 2014

The On Demand Backup manager does store the attachments for each project in a separate folder within the zip file. All attachments for each issue are also in an individual project within the project folder. So although it's not as tidy as one of the plug ins, it does allow you to store the attachments with the Word export for archiving projects.

1 vote
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 28, 2019

Hi @Karen Serjeantson and everyone interested in exporting from Jira Cloud to PDF:

I'm happy to let you know that our latest app, Better PDF Exporter for Jira Cloud has just launched on the Atlassian Marketplace! It comes with many useful templates to create simple issue exports (with attachments!) or complex reports in PDF. 

Suggest an answer