Is there a way to search for issues with links? And also also issues without links?

Is there a way to search for issues with links? And also also issues without links?

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

You can also use the Craftforge JQL Functions Plugin, which can do this and is free. You just need to use "issue in/not in linkedIssuesFromQuery("JQL query")" or "linkedIssuesFromFilter("filter name or its id")" function of the plugin (and the derivations of these functions).

Joe Clark Atlassian Team Oct 18, 2012

Even better! :-)

Joe Clark Atlassian Team Oct 17, 2012

There is a commercial plugin available that can do this - the JQL Tricks plugin

It installs a bunch of new JQL functions, including one called hasLinks.

With jql, you can only search for a particular issue with links using linkedIssues().

Syntax

linkedIssues(issueKey)

linkedIssues(issueKey,linkType)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

220 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you