Is there a way to remove bamboo notifications from the JIRA activity stream? JIRA version 5.2.6

Jasen Sparacino March 4, 2013

After updating to JIRA 5.2.6 now all bamboo notifications are showing in users recent activity streams. I can't seem to find a way to reomve that informaiton.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Immanuel Siagian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2013

Hey Jasen,

Yes you can remove certain activity stream from another Atlassian application. There is a similar Answers thread which you can view here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/88988/how-to-disable-confluence-streams-in-jira-activity-stream-gadget

To sum up:

On the top right corner of the Activty Stream gadget, click the upside down triangle, which will display a select list. Select Edit from the list and it will show the available streams and its type of activities. You may un-tick the option Confluence to not include Confluence activities.

Hope this helps.

Jasen Sparacino March 4, 2013

I know that for the Gadgets. I am refering to the activity stream that is on a users profile page that shows that users recent activity. I would click on a team members profile link and check to see what they have recently touched. Now it has so many bamboo notifications in that stream I can't eaisly tell anymore what JIRA issues were worked on. The bamboo notifications are the same on all users activity stream.

Jasen Sparacino March 20, 2013

Looks like there is nothing I can do for the activity stream on the user profile page. Atlassian has entered a "feature request" to be able to make this happen. Too bad that was a very useful feature that is now rendered useless.

0 votes
Jasen Sparacino May 1, 2013

To be more excat it is an incompatability with our acient version of bamboo, which is 2.6.3, with the activity streams. Apprently an update will fix this which we are planning shortly.

Suggest an answer