Is there a way to remove any/all of the default filters that appear in the JIRA Issues dropdown?

DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2014

In the Issues dropdown, in the Filters section I have 6 filters showing up. 4 of them are filters that I have marked as favorites. The other two are "Reported by Me" and "My Open Issues". I would like neither of these to be shown. Is there a way to remove them from the dropdown?

Thx.

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2014
DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2014

I don't see the relevance. Sorry. Maybe I'm missing something. I kow what "My OPen Issues" is. And I don't want to alter it. I just would prefer not to have it in my dropdown of issues. I didn't see this addresses in the above issue. Did I miss it?

Suggest an answer