Is there a way to publish an external roadmap using addon-com.arijea.easy-agile-roadmaps?

joemio October 25, 2016

This tool looks great for internal planning, but is there a way to share a read-only roadmap view externally?

My specific ideal use case is:

• I have a comprehensive internal roadmap
  • I want to be able to selectively show specific epics in the external roadmap
  • This would be driven by adding a tag (interanl, external, both) to an epic
  • The external roadamp should be shared via a shared URL
  • External viewers could read-only view the roadmap seeing only the epics tagged external or both. 

3 answers

2 votes
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2016

Thanks Joe, this is a great use-case and we've now got a story on the backlog.

Regards,
Nick Muldoon

Heather Staudt June 15, 2018

I would also love this feature!

Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2018

Thanks @Heather Staudt, @joemio.

Out of interest:

• What would you like the URL to look like? On a subdomain of your company domain?
  • Would you like to include images?
  • Should customers have the option to subscribe to updates?

Thanks so much,

Nick Muldoon, Product Manager, Easy Agile

Heather Staudt July 23, 2018

It would be great to have the URL be a subdomain but even having something I could export regularly and post elsewhere with a different level of granularity would be great.  Giving us the option to allow or not allow subscription would be ideal.

0 votes
Nikolay Bolshakov July 7, 2020

Hi guys,

any news on this feature? i'd say i want it badly too. The case is more or less the same as described in Eugeniy comment above.

0 votes
Eugeniy Uskov October 31, 2018

Hi, guys! Hi, Nicholas! @Nick Muldoon

I'm writing to let you know, that I'm also looking forward to this feature.

Use case:

My team consists of 9 people, and we are part of a huge company. We are comfortable to have our separate Jira space since we do not have many common tasks with other departments.

We would like to have the ability to constantly share our roadmap with stakeholders and other departments without adding them to our Jira application space.

Ideally, it would look like a link to HTML version of a roadmap, which would be automatically updated if any changes applied.

Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2019

Thanks @Eugeniy Uskov, and just to confirm, are you using Jira Cloud?

Regards,
Nick

Suggest an answer