Is there a way to make the Issue Summary show up on the JIRA Calendar used by the plugin?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2017

Right now, it just show Issue: 1 (where 1 is the number of issues due that day. Is there way to show multiple issues by name in the calendar for that day and not just a total number? I can hover over it and see them, but would like to see them in the view. 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2022

Hey @John Funk ,

I ran across your post here while looking for something similar. Did you ever find a solution to this? Or if not can you indicate a proper answer to your own post? 😂

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2022

Hey Jack!

No, I never did - in the short term at least. And then I quit using the app, so I don't know if it ever got fixed or not. Now I just use the built in calendar function in Jira Work Management. 

Suggest an answer