Is there a way to have JIRA send project change notifications to an add-on or separate program?

Jacob Crabtree May 17, 2017

Essenially, I want JIRA to send out some kind of notification, for example via an HTTP POST, when projects are created, updated, etc. Then, I would take the information about what changed, who changed it, details of the project, etc. and process it as I need. If it makes it any clearer, the goal is store changes happening on a local JIRA Server in a separate database. I'm not very familiar with web technologies, so sorry if this question isn't very well formulated.

1 answer

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2017
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2017

I think, I didn't fully read the question before answering. Webhooks can give you most details, while if auditing is the requremement please use https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.plugenta.jiraauditor/server/overview

Suggest an answer