Is there a way to give accounts on one JIRA OnDemand Instance access to a project on another Instance?

Amy Thomason March 3, 2014

Hi. We are new to JIRA OnDemand. Some of the developers on our project work for a 3rd party. The 3rd party has its on JIRA onDemand instance. Is there a way to give them permissions against our project, or do we have to create seperate accounts for them on our JIRA OnDemand instance? I suspect the answer is it's the latter, but wanted to ask the question.

4 answers

0 votes
Levin Purba May 7, 2015

We are in the same situation where we and another vendor are asked to work on the same project and both of us have Jira instances. We looked into this for a while but we suspect it isn't possible.

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2014

No they don't. This is a forum to get insight and help from other users. If you have an issue with the application like this you should contact whoever is supporting your ondemand instance. As for the full version, no you need an id in each instance. I suspect ondemand is the same

0 votes
Amy Thomason March 9, 2014

hmmm, quite a few views and followers but no answer. It's been almost a week since I posted this? Doesn't Atlassian support scan these discussions and provide responses?

0 votes
Amy Thomason March 9, 2014

hmmm, quite a few views and followers but no answer. It's been almost a week since I posted this? Doesn't Atlassian support scan these discussions and provide responses?

Suggest an answer