Is there a way to find all Issues with a link to Confluence through JQL?

clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2016

Hello,

Is there a way to find all Issues with a link to Confluence through JQL?

Thanks,

Cynthia

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2016

As Gabrielle mentioned, it depends on how the linking is defined. For example, if you are talking about remote links, you can probably use the JQL Tricks Plugin to find it.

issue in hasRemoteLinks("mentioned in")

You can change the link type to whatever appropriate. And you can also search based on number of links.

issue in hasRemoteLinks("mentioned in", 2)

And so on..!

0 votes
clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 13, 2016

Thanks.  This works for me except for finding out if an issue has a link to testrail.  I don't suppose anyone knows how to do that?

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 13, 2016

jqltField ="exact-url"

will get issues linked to exact-url.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2016

It depends on how you define your JIRA issues to be considered "they have a link to a Confluence page". 

But natively, you cannot. You can view/vote for this issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25344 which I think basically is what you are referring to.

Suggest an answer