Is there a way to edit the view on the agile board?

Kathleen Jacobs April 24, 2015

On the board, it shows the issue type, priority, and summary of a ticket.  We don't use priority, so it's showing everything as medium.  Is there a way to remove that? or better yet, replace it with something else?  We have a custom field that replaces priority and would rather use that.  

2 answers

0 votes
Doug Couvillion April 21, 2017

We also do not use priority.  I've modified our field configurations so priority is no longer displayed on our screens or our detailed view of a card but the card itself still has an icon for the priority.  It would be nice if we could remove that.

0 votes
teilor_soares
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2015

Hi Kati!

Do you mean change the layout in the Scrum boards? If so, is not possible to remove information like priority, but you can add more field clicking in the Board -> Configure -> Card layout

Cheers!
Teilor

Kathleen Jacobs April 24, 2015

I'm referring to the 'cards' that are on the board. Where you can click and drag them around. Is there a way I can remove it by changing a file or something, since we have this downloaded on our server? The Priority picture it shows is causing confusion.

Suggest an answer