Is there a way to edit the information shown on the project board page?

Jakobi Oommen January 8, 2018

board.PNG

For example, I would like to change the item in grey that says the Project Key and the issue number to say a specific field: Equipment. Is there anyway to modify the information that shows up on the board page without changing the issue itself?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2018

Hi Jakobi,

It's not currently possible in the Cloud instance.  At this point I would recommend creating a Suggestion on JAC and providing a link to the ticket here so the Community can vote on the issue and add impact and hopefully get this feature implemented in the future.

Cheers,

Branden

Jakobi Oommen January 9, 2018

What project do you recommend I create the issue in?

Atlassian Cloud or Atlassian Community?

Thanks

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2018

Hi Jakobi,

Create it in Atlassian Cloud please.  That way the Cloud devs will get the ticket and can take a look at it.

Thanks again,

Branden

Jakobi Oommen January 9, 2018

Thanks much for the quick replies. Hopefully this will be implemented soon. 

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
January 9, 2018

No worries and hopefully so.  Once you get the ticket created post the link here and I'll add this post and vote on it and this will make it visible for the rest of the Community to vote on as well.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer