Is there a way to display due date in subtask section?

KRC November 17, 2017

Hi guys

I do have a requirement to display a due date to next to each sub task created under parent ticket. please look at the attached screen shot for better idea.

Is this possible or any workaround?

is there a reporting way which will only take subtasks to report displaying summary, and other necessary information1.png

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2017

As a Jira admin you can configure which fields are being displayed by editing the value of jira.table.cols.subtasks, see https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-sub-tasks-938847874.html

KRC November 17, 2017

Thank you for sharing your knowledge. 

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2017

In General Admin, go to Advanced settings, and have a look for the set of fields listed for jira.table.cols.subtasks - you should be able to add duedate to it.

KRC November 17, 2017

Thank you for sharing your knowledge. 

Janaani Thalpegama October 3, 2021

hi, I added the duedate field as above, but it's still not visible in the subtask view. Any thoughts please?

Raluca P November 1, 2021

Hello, I am facing the same issue. I have added duedate to the list but sub-tasks due dates are not yet visible.

Are there additional steps that need to be done?

Thanks

R

Ben Weisman November 3, 2021

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Same issue as above. My advanced settings are correct but due date does not show.

Ben Weisman November 3, 2021

It appears to only be an issue in the new view?

Pinky Kohsuwan November 29, 2021

I have the same issue as well

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 29, 2021

I'm afraid it only works for the original issue view.

Lise Wåsjø April 18, 2023

Is there any fixes for this?

Suggest an answer