Is there a way to customise the tabs on the 'Activity' section of an issue?

Parmiss Manesh October 24, 2013

In JIRA OnDemand, is there a way to add new tab to the 'Activity' section of the Issue screen, where you can show/highlight only the important comments, logs, activity, etc?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2013

Hey Parmiss,

Take a look at this

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/31276/can-we-disable-activity-stream-on-a-certain-project

Cheers

Bhushan

AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2014

Just wanted to point out that the Activity Stream is different than the Activity section which is a built-in subtab for JIRA issues. That being said, in OnDemand, you cannot disable the Activity Stream nor hide the Activity subtab. Some subtabs were displayed based on whether the respective plugins were enabled (i.e. DVCS for Commits) but in those cases we're now displaying that information in the Development section.

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2013

If you are using OnDemand, no. If you are using standalone, maybe through a custom plugin.

Parmiss Manesh October 24, 2013

Thank you for your answer Bhushan. I am unfortunately using OnDemand, but will be migrating to the Standalone version soon. Would you happen to know which plugin that may be?

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 24, 2013

I don't think there are any plugins that provide the functionality you are looking for.

Suggest an answer