It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to create or check if JIRA support Earned Value Management?

I´d like to know if exist some resource in JIRA that can support my Schedule Management using the earned value management, because I need to check if my general delivery schedule is on the track according to the release end date.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team Oct 08, 2019

Hi Douglas,

If I understand your request, you are looking for some means to track earned value management within your Jira Cloud site.   While I do not believe that this is something Jira Cloud can natively show you today, I did come across an add-on for Cloud that might be able to help here.  Check out HORREUM Earned Value Management.

I have not personally used this particular add-on, so I'm not sure if it would truly meet your needs here, but the description in marketplace looks promising.

I hope this helps.

Andy

Thanks Andy

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira

The add-in you’ve been waiting for: Jira Cloud for Excel 🙌

Introducing Jira Cloud for Excel Here at the product integrations team at Atlassian, we are thrilled to announce the new Jira Cloud for Excel add-in! This add-in lets you export Jira data directly ...

883 views 7 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you