Is there a way to create a line graph / chart in Jira?

Francis Rossi February 17, 2015

I would want this report would look similar to the Created Vs. Resolved Issue report however have the Created issues broken down by priority. Or another option would be to have a graph similar to this graph below. Where there is a line showing all the open issues and lines under it to show the numbers of issues either by priority or label type. Hope someone can help! Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2015

You will have to either develop your own gadgets or go for a custom plugin that does this. Some of the existing plugins in marketplace will do this but it depends on how specific your requirements are.

Francis Rossi February 19, 2015

I tried to look at a couple plugins but so far have had no luck... Do you know which would do this for sure?

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2015

Have you checked EazyBI? Arsenale Dataplane is another one I would look at.

Suggest an answer