Is there a way to capture the Sprint Goal on a dashboard or through a special filter?

Uvesh Bakali January 6, 2020

Is there a way to capture the Sprint Goal on a dashboard or through a special filter?

2 answers

0 votes
Recurly Operations December 8, 2021

Doesn't seem to be anything that actually works for this ask as I've been pouring through all kinds of posts and nothing seems to be working easily or reliably.  I am working on seeing if we can pull the JIRA data into BigQuery to build the basic sane reports needed to measure sprint health.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2020

There is a Rich Text gadget but that will require you to edit the text for each sprint.

Could not find the gadget in my list

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2020

You can add from the Marketplace

Jack,

I am looking for a flow where I will create dashboard for multiple project and view there sprint goal along with their story points

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2020

Other than the previous gadget, OOTB here are the available gadgets:

• Sprint Health
  • Days Remaining
  • Sprint Burndown

Beyond that I would check the marketplace

Suggest an answer