Is there a way to adjust the popup timings debounce?

Feher, Manuel January 26, 2021

The upper right corner pop ups are very large and overlap with the upper right items often.

When I edit the page and it pops up the timings are just to slow or my brain is to fast with sending signals to my fingers.

What happens:

Press save or upload a file or edit in some way and change status to for example open.

Now the popup window overlaps with the status button.

1. press save or complete edit

2. move mouse and press the status button 

Now the popup just opens before I click - and because it overlaps and the timings are bad I press the popup instead of the status button and the page reloads... 

My Brain tells my fingers to click the status button and just before the Fingers are able to press the popups shoves in front of it.

Now I could put a delay inside my brain - if press edit - delay 50ms or something. 

But a computer would have it easier - if the nice looking FX would not be there I think I would see it overlapping and then wait till it is gone again before I press the button or try to press it.

This happens to me all the time if you could breakout those Visual FX and popups location this would be great for me.

1 answer

0 votes
mogavenasan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2021

Hi @Feher, Manuel,

You could have something like a web browser script using Tampermonkey to introduce the delay.

I hope that this helps.

Thanks,
Moga

Suggest an answer