Is there a way to add attachments to the comment itself instead of to the Issue?

Adar Bronstein May 15, 2012

hey guys :)

I know there's a way to add attachments to the issue and there's even a way to add a comment with that attachment, however, the comments are always below while all the attachments are together above and I'd really like for a way to attach a file/picture to the comment itself, even if it's a link to the picture above.

Is there a way to do so?

Thanks a lot !

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2012

Not completely as per your requirements, but of course you can add a picture to your comment if the picture is first attached to the issue by the wiki notation !attached-image.gif!

Awesome ! I didn't know that function exsists.. Is there a way to add the thumbnail to the comment instead of a full size image?

Thanks a lot :)

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2012

Yes you can !attached-image.gif|thumbnail!

Complete doc at

https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=all

Nevermind I found it, thanks a lot !!

Suggest an answer