It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to BULK UPDATE "Issue Links"?

JanaW Community Leader May 27, 2014

Is there a way to BULK UPDATE "Issue Links"? We are switching from a link type of "Blocked" and "Blocked By" to "Implements" and "Implemented by".

JIRA Downloaded version: 6.2.4 Jira Agile: 6.3.12

3 answers

I need an answer to this as well...I have tickets w/ dependencies named, "Depends on" and "is needed by" but I want to switch them to the Gantt-Chart Plugin equivalents. Would like a way to bulk change this instead of individually.

Interested in this too. If it's not possible, I would like this to be added as a feature.

For my scenario I have 5 backlogs, that are similar enough that we want them all cross linked.

LO-7091, LO-7806, LO-8359, LO-8362, LO-8364

I want to be able to do a bulk edit on all of these backlogs, go to the "change/update" link option,  enter LO-7091, LO-7806, LO-8359, LO-8362, LO-8364 and for the JIRA to correctly add the necessary/missing links – automatically taking care of the fact that we cannot link to ourselves.

0 votes

Also interested. 86 items are tested by that need to be tests, and cant find a way to bulk change

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira

The add-in you’ve been waiting for: Jira Cloud for Excel 🙌

Introducing Jira Cloud for Excel Here at the product integrations team at Atlassian, we are thrilled to announce the new Jira Cloud for Excel add-in! This add-in lets you export Jira data directly ...

957 views 8 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you