Is there a specific project requirement to add this 'Agile Cumulative Chart' Gadget?

Vikar Ghory March 8, 2017

Is there a specific project requirement to add this 'Agile Cumulative Chart' Gadget? My project drop is blank and I get below message when I add this Gadget.

There are problems with the current configuration for this gadget. The errors below may have been caused by the deletion of entities required by the gadget or by changes to your permissions.

• Invalid project

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2017

Which gadget?

Vikar Ghory March 9, 2017

Thanks! its Agile Cumulative Chart.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2017

Ah, yes, that gadget does require that you have at least read access to all the projects on the board it is looking at.  This becomes a problem if one or more projects have been deleted or you have lost your read permissions to them.  Check with your project admins and system admins to see what the gadget is trying to read and what access you have to it (bear in mind admin permissions means admin permissions, not "I can do anything")

Vikar Ghory March 9, 2017

@Nic Thanks, I do have administrator access including System administrator.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2017

Ok, so check the config of the gadget - what boards/sprints is it looking at?  Go to that, find out the query behind it and check that it is still valid and you can see all the projects it includes.

Suggest an answer