Is there a specific project requirement to add this 'Agile Cumulative Chart' Gadget?

Is there a specific project requirement to add this 'Agile Cumulative Chart' Gadget? My project drop is blank and I get below message when I add this Gadget.

There are problems with the current configuration for this gadget. The errors below may have been caused by the deletion of entities required by the gadget or by changes to your permissions.

• Invalid project

1 answer

0 votes

Which gadget?

Thanks! its Agile Cumulative Chart.

Ah, yes, that gadget does require that you have at least read access to all the projects on the board it is looking at.  This becomes a problem if one or more projects have been deleted or you have lost your read permissions to them.  Check with your project admins and system admins to see what the gadget is trying to read and what access you have to it (bear in mind admin permissions means admin permissions, not "I can do anything")

@Nic Thanks, I do have administrator access including System administrator.

Ok, so check the config of the gadget - what boards/sprints is it looking at?  Go to that, find out the query behind it and check that it is still valid and you can see all the projects it includes.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,305 views 12 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you