Is there a plugin which in JIRA used to connect two JIRA instances

Dhananjay Mukhedkar April 27, 2014

Hi Team,

Please let me know if there is a plugin available to connect two JIRA instances. Also, please let me know the technical feasibility for the same.

Regards

Dhananjay

5 answers

3 votes
roman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2017

Hi Dhananjay,

Checkout Backbone Issue Sync for JIRA, it synchronizes multiple JIRA instances or projects within a single JIRA instance. You can choose to sync particular issues types, attachments, comments, etc. 

If you are interested, you can try out the add-on for free and see if it suits your needs. If you have any questions, let me know.

Cheers,
Roman. 

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2014

Check out ConnectAll as well.

0 votes
Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 27, 2014

Are you after this sort of functionality? - http://www.clearvision-cm.com/affinity/

0 votes
Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 27, 2014

@Dhananjay, please take a look at this issue: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/100411/connect-two-jira-instance

Yes Boris, I am looking for the exchange of data between two JIRA instances.

Yes Boris, specifically we need to synch the data of defects raised.

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 27, 2014

There are a couple plugins that can "connect" JIRA instances, but you should tell what exactly do you expect from this "connection".

What do you want to share/exchange between these two instances ?

Suggest an answer