Is there a plugin that is comparable to the enterprise mail queue add on?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2015

The EMQ add on seems like it would be helpful, but like most, the cost is prohibitively high.  Is there a cheaper alternative>

2 answers

0 votes
Ertürk VAROL October 13, 2020

EMQ seems can help you to handle multiple SMTP connections, however, it is not enough to handle all emails for different SMTP connections.

I already reported that issue and get an answer which says the tool doesn't support .

Mike Harrison _The Plugin People_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2020

I already reported that issue and get an answer which says the tool doesn't support .

Hello, I am a team member of the mentioned add-on vendor. EMQ can use multiple outbound mail server connections. Have you recently contacted us? If you require anything specific please feel free to get in touch via our support channel.

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 13, 2020

Thanks - honestly, I don't remember what my use case from 5 years ago was :)  Also I'm no longer with that company so...   :) :)

0 votes
Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 26, 2015

Robert

Please find below all the e-mail addons available for JIRA.

E-Mail addons for JIRA

Cheers

L.F

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2015

Thanks Luciano, but that's a list of all email plugins. I'm looking for something that can handle this specific case - something that can aggregate emails and send the combined set at a defined interval. As you can see there are quite a few plugins out there - I was hoping someone might know of one that met this specific need.

Suggest an answer