Is there a plugin that allows me to hover over the Story/Task and it shows me the contents in a popup?

brianhovis June 24, 2016

Is there a plugin that allows me to hover over the Story/Task and it shows me the contents in a popup?

We are moving over from RTC and this is one thing that RTC does that I like but I can't seem to get it to work in JIRA.  

Thank you.

2 answers

1 vote
Alexandru Luchian Constantinescu August 14, 2019

Hi @brianhovis ,

We have recently release Issue Preview for Jira app that can help fulfil this need.
You can enable the preview for all projects or for specific projects only and customise the list of fields for each individual project.

Check it out and let us know what you think! 

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2016

I do not know any plugin that will do that and if I do actively created JIRA plugins, it will be very hard to convince me to create something like that.

What JIRA Agile has is an "Issue detail view" where it can create a section in the board where you can quickly view your issue. Try clicking the issue when you are in the JIRA Agile boards to see what I mean.

If you feel this is inadequate, try submitting a new feature against Atlassian (support.atlassian.com) and let's see what they think about it smile 

Suggest an answer