Is there a plugin available that summarizes as tab all transitions?

Deleted user March 25, 2014

As you know, JIRA shows at the bottom as tabs: Comments, Work Log (if used), History, Activitiy, Subversion (if configured).

We would like to have an additional tab that shows part of the history: Show only status changes / transitions as a table.

There could be shown: the transition itself, time in source status, time for the transition, assignee before and after the transition, ....

Is there something like that available anywhere? I have tried to search for a plugin like that, but did not find anything.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2014

You can make a start with the Jira Suite Utilities which adds a tab summarising numbers of transitions

That at least shows you it's possible, but it is a summary of numbers, and doesn't show the individual transitions or their details.

I've not seen any plugins that do what you're looking for (apart from one I wrote for a client, which has slightly different fields), so I'm afraid you'll have to code it for yourself.

Deleted user March 30, 2014

Similar to what I was searching for! Thank's a lot for the hint.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events