Is there a gadget for a predicted release date over multiple projects (or a filter)

Reinder Otter July 9, 2015

I have multiple projects with their own versions that are part of a single software release. I would like to know the predicted release date regarding the complete release and not of a single specific project. 

Is there a gadget / add on to make this insightful instead of having multiple gadgets for every single project? I also have a filter which could be used, but apparently there is no gadget available to use the filter for sad

2 answers

0 votes
Reinder Otter August 2, 2015

We have a 3 monthly release, so that is basically already decided up front. Currently we created a project for every large epic (or rather theme) of the software. This means that parts of that project (stories) are also part of the release of the software. I currently do not have a good way to see what can be expected at the end of those 3 months. Per project; yes, but not for the complete release.

0 votes
Gab Bautista July 13, 2015

Who decides on the "predicted release date"? Is that a custom field? Do you have a sample data so we can visualize on what you are trying to do?

Suggest an answer