Is there a demo/example eavailable of the SUI Test add on?

Reinder Otter December 11, 2013

This SUITest plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.intenso.jira.plugins.suiTest) seems like the best option for Testmanagement. Only problem I have is that it is so configurable that I am struggling with some of the options. E.G. What is the test case template exactly and how it this to be used. I thought this was something like testscript (containing test cases), but I can also group testcases which (for me) seems to have the same effect....Is there not a demo/example setup somewhere so I can actually see how this works? Documentation and images are not clear enough for me.

1 answer

0 votes
Łukasz_Krupa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2013

Indeed, configruation of SuiTest is flexible and there is a lot of decisions to make by administartor/process configurator.

• We (SuiTest/TestFLO Team) are working on both: documentation materials and add-on itself. Currently we provide exclusive access to SuiTest demo environment (to access please contact us at plugins@intenso.pl).
  • We plan to release series of videos that will show the concept and how to work with SuiTest. It may happen that there will be a webinar too. It is planned on Q1-2014.
  • FAQ is the one that will be released within few day (Q4-2013).
  • In the mean time feel free to contact us if you need help with configuration. It often turns that you may give us a valuable feedback and improvements hints. plugins@intenso.com.pl

Edited: SuiTest is now named TestFLO

Suggest an answer