• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • Is there a cloud alternative for the Script Runner plugin so some of the issues can skip lanes based on certain criteria?

Is there a cloud alternative for the Script Runner plugin so some of the issues can skip lanes based on certain criteria?

If you reference this link, it is the exact issue I am trying to resolve. https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/143150/skip-or-follow-a-transition-step-based-on-cutom-field-value

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

No, and I don't think you'll ever get anything that powerful (script runner I mean, not auto-transitions).

The script-runner is very powerful because it lets you use the API directly. Which can be horribly dangerous because it absolutely requires that you understand the basics of the API, at least well enough to know what to stay away from.

Atlassian, like any other sane service provider, is not going to hand you a tool that would enable you to nuke your installation and expect them to clear up afterwards.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

42 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you