Is there a Tool to Show Quality Progress and Amount/State of Tickets on a date?

Milan Blagojevic November 28, 2012

Is there a tool which can show me e.g. number of Issues on 15.11.2011. So I can bulid a graph or export this to use it in Presentation.

I will show the Quality Progress, in a period, we have closed 50 Issue but had 70 Created. And on "Special Date" there were "number of" open Tickets in System.

I need something like an extended "Created vs. Resolved Chart". Does someone know or use such a tool?

Thank you very much.

Lucky

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Raimonds Simanovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2012

Please try eazyBI reports and charts plugin for JIRA - it comes with sample more advanced "Created vs resolved issues" chart which calculates and shows also number of open issues at the end of each time period. eazyBI plugin also allows to create different custom reports and charts using both standard JIRA fields as well as custom fields. It is also possible to export charts to PDF or PNG format so that you can include these charts in presentations or send to other people.

2 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2012

Hi Lucky,

There's quite a number of plugins that extend the reporting and charting functionality of JIRA, so I would suggest you investigate some of the Reporting plugins listed in this document because I'm sure there will be at least one which meets your needs for this purpose: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRACOM/Using+JIRA+For+Time+Tracking

All the best,
John

0 votes
Milan Blagojevic December 1, 2012

Hi Raimond,

I saw your video on Youtube and already decided to use it. Thank you very much. And I like your videos which demonstrate the usecases. Very nice.

Regards, Lucky.

Suggest an answer